About MAS Education
We are an independent private company with presence in Colombia for over six years, offering a comprehensive service to those wishing to study in the UK, China and the United States.
In MAS Education we provide a personalized advice when choosing the study area, program type, level and the right college for everyone to meet the needs of each student. We are expert advisers in universities in the United States, China, and in particular, the UK.
We assist students on every step of the process, from the time of filling the application until the arrival to the chosen university. We ensure ongoing communication with the university to meet all requirements and we remain in constant contact with the student, even after your arrival at your destination.
Also, if the student needs assistance with the student visa, we provide support during the process and we always make sure we are fully prepared and know everything you need before your trip.
Register and begin to achieve your dream of studying in the best universities abroad.
In MAS Education we offer advantages that will help you make the best decision:
- Represent highly ranked UK Universities
- We build strong relationships with UK University representatives
- We have opened our portfolio highly ranked universities in the United States and China, through our partners
- We organize interviews and meetings between students and UK University staff.
- We provide a wide range of programmes available.
- We are a British and Colombian staff, and we are all bilingual.
- We provide an exceptional customer service.
- We offer a personalized advice.
- We provide support on scholarships and documentation.
What we do
The main objective of MAS Education is to provide a professional service of educational advice to anyone interested in studying in the best universities in the United Kingdom, China and the United States.
How we do it
- We provide support with the submission and review of the application form and documents to the institution abroad.
- Official translation of documents (additional cost).
- Constant follow-up with the institution chosen on the enrollment of our students.
- Receive the documents required for admission to the selected programme.
- Advice on visa procedure.
- Informative session previous your travel.
- Travel insurance (Additional cost).
- Accommodation assistance.
Advice and support
- We offer advice on education programmes that best fit the profile of each student.
- We assist during the admission process: registration form, requirements and essay.
Meet The Team
Simon TerringtonMarketing Director
Hi! My name is Simon Terrington. I set up MAS Education along with my partners in September 2008. Since then the Company has developed and we have helped over 500 students to successfully enrol at Universities. We aim to give students an exceptional service in advising and supporting their University applications.
Prior to working at MAS Education, I worked at the University of Westminster, Middlesex University, City University as well as NAVITAS and Kaplan so the experience I have gained has really helped the team to offer the best possible advice to our students.
Carmen PulgarMarketing Assistant
Hi! I’m Carmen and I work in the admin department at MAS Education. My main role is to help you with the appointment to receive assessment with us and I coordinate the students’ and universities’ events. Within my responsibilities, I receive the payments for the assessments and translations; I make all the necessary arrangements with our official translator and related to the documents that our students have to submit to the corresponding Embassy and college abroad.
Eliana CalvoMarketing Officer
Hi! I am Eliana, I am a professional in Business and Marketing Management from Oxford Brookes University, UK. I have background experience in education as I have spent 3 years working with EF International Language Schools, Oxford.
I have also had the experience of working in Beijing, China, as a Marketing Consultant in an Austrian company which provided retail design, project implementation, store maintenance and consulting services to foreign high end and luxury brands wishing to enter, expand or redefine their presence in the Chinese Market.
I am very happy to be a part of the MAS Education Marketing team in Colombia and I am looking forward to working with you.
Diana CasasMarketing Officer
Hi! I am Diana, a psychologist with specialist knowledge and keen interest in consumer behaviour and marketing. In 2013, I completed my MSc in Consumer Psychology & Business at Bangor University, Wales. On completion of my MSc, I have worked in both marketing and market research within several industries, including the education industry. In addition to my studies at Bangor University, I worked directly with Bangor University as part of their International Marketing Department where my responsibilities involved the undertaking and completion of various research projects related to the key decision making factors of students when choosing a university, identifying market entry strategies and building up new relationships and partnerships with Colombian universities.
I am both delighted and excited to continue working within the education industry with MAS Education and I am looking forward to contributing as part of the team with my knowledge and skills.